Sunday, March 1, 2009

Goodbye, Good Riddens!

It has been nothing but a wet rainy day, it's a mess outside! This morning we went to Lowe's and got everything we needed to do my bathroom. Hopefully if it snows as forecast, I will get a good start on my bathroom tomorrow.

This is ugly old yellow sink top and vintage vanity! The mirror, and sink top are going. The vanity will be re-painted satin black with brushed nickel handles and knobs. The mirror is being replaced with a black cabinet, with mirror type doors from Ikea (very cute), and the new top is a crisp clean white.

Of course, this is the ugly yellow toilet, complete with cream colored seat. (Don't mind the junk next to the toilet. It's some of the stuff I am going to need for the next week while we're working on the vanity). The new toilet will be white.

That's all I'm telling now. I can't want to get to work on it, and be able to post "after" pictures.

-BB

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see "after" pictures! I love watching renovations happen...so exciting! Which would explain my small addiction to TLC.

Post a Comment