- Biting my fingernails. It's such a nasty habit, and an ugly habit. It's also kinda expensive because it requires more frequent manicures than the average person.
- Tapping my foot. When I'm impatient or nervous, I constantly tap my foot. It irritates me, I can't imagine how people around me feel when I'm doing it.
- Procrastinating when it's time for bed. I am like a small child when it is time for me to go to bed at night. I think of things to do, until it's nearly midnight and then I go to bed, only to drag my half dead rear end out of bed in the morning.
- Making my bed. I never make my bed in the morning. I always make it just prior to getting in it, what's the purpose? I don't know.
- Cleaning up after my self. I am obsessive about cleaning up something when I am finished. I think it comes from years of getting yelled at by my Mom for not doing it.
- Keeping my car clean. I loose sleep when my car is dirty, seriously. I'm crazy - I know!