Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Counting Down

In order to adequately heal from my foot injury, I have decided a beach trip is a necessity. I'm kidding - we had planned it before I got all clumsy and tripped over my own feet.

However, I think the beach trip will be a great source of relaxation, and give my poor foot some much needed rest. I've been good about babying it, and putting ice on it. I have even been attempting to sleep with a pillow under it.

My Mom and I are going to be beach bound Friday after work. I am so excited for the opportunity to read a book, and relax with my feet up for the entire weekend. We got a room at a nice resort that has several indoor pools, hot tubs, and lazy rivers - hopefully there won't be an old men in Speedo's overcrowding problem with all the pools they have.

Eek! I was just commandeered into a meeting. Gotta run (not literally, trust me)!

Before I go - I lost 1 pound this week, for a total of 9.8 down. Wooo hooo!

-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment