Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's a Journey

I weighed in last night, I lost 3 pounds in the last week. I was so excited. I know that every week won't be like this, and I am prepared for it. One thing I have done this time around (because I've dieted before) is plan ahead. I know what I can eat for the next 2 days, and what will not jeopardize my weight loss success.

Healthy habits are really important to my success, I've learned that eating fruit and vegetables will help me shed the pounds. I eat a piece of fruit for breakfast and lunch everyday. I also eat a vegetable or 2 for dinner. I try to get in 5 fruits and vegetables every day.

Last night I did a 30 minute work out on the Wii Fit. It's amazing how much exercise I got. In 30 minutes I had broke a good sweat, and was tired! I did aerobics, which made me sleep really well....probably because I'm so out of shape it made me tired.

Anyway, I have my motivation to carry through to the next week, and meeting my 5% goal of losing 11 pounds. I absolutely cannot wait! Only 1.2 lbs from my first goal!

Do you have any healthy eating tips? Anything you'd like to share? I love new ideas!

-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment