Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Please Excuse My Unscheduled Break

I was a bad blogger yesterday. I didn't post or read. My excuse? It is the end of the semester, so I am swamped with papers to write, exams to study for, and I still have to work. I am juggling everything just fine, except for my blog. I forgot yesterday. I promise, it will not happen again!

I ordered a mouse pad awhile back (see this post) from LindyHop Designs. It came in the mail on Monday! It looks fabulous on my desk at work. I just love it!

Mine looks like this, except it has my initials on it. This is just the sample picture from their site. If I wasn't so lazy, I would take a picture of mine and post it here.
Ohhhhh, more good news. I weighed in on Monday night and I lost 1.8 lbs. My total weigh loss so far is 5.8 lbs. I am really excited about this. Every little bit helps, I cannot wait until I start to notice it in my clothes! I always need a good excuse to shop.

On Monday while we were at out Weight Watchers meeting I purchased some of the their Chocolate Smoothie mix. I am not a fan. I'm not sure what it was, but it is not good. It was like drinking chocolate pudding through a straw, ick! I rarely ever buy things like that, but I thought I would give it a try....so much for being adventurous! I also tried the Sugar Free Marshmallow Peeps, I'm not a fan of them either. The real ones are much better!

I'm off to get some work accomplished before lunch!

Happy Hump Day!
-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment