Monday, July 6, 2009

What a week, it's a blur....

Monday was a horrible day, I'm just going to be honest.

I had the hardest time making it though the day with a slight headache and an urgent need to sleep. I barely kept my eyes open until 5 pm, then Mom and I went to Weight Watchers.

The best part was that I was down 1.2 more pounds, for a total of 29.4 pounds. I am now able to fit into some jeans that I absolutely love, and it's very obvious that I have lost a good amount of weight.

Friday we went to Sam's Club and bought lots of fruit and bagged it in individual 1 cup servings. Yum! It makes the best snack ever. We bought Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Watermelon and Strawberries. If you're watching what you eat and trying to loose weight, I recommend having fresh fruits and vegetables prepared and ready to eat, otherwise you may be tempted to eat something fattening, that's quicker to prepare.

I absolutely could not pry myself out of bed yesterday, I still had an intense headache. Then, there was the lack of sleep from having such a headache, so to top it all off I was sick to my stomach. I called in and slept until 10 am. Then it was time to get up and go to the chiropractor for an adjustment, which finally alleviated my neck/headache pain. He didn't seem too surprised that I was in a pain, and he was able to pinpoint exactly where the pain was the most intense. It gave me hope that he will be able to help me, and one day I may not have to pop Excedrin like it's candy. I hate taking medicine, I know how bad it is for my liver, not to mention I have a very hard time swallowing pills. After the doctor, I came home and laid on the couch all afternoon with ice on my neck. It was nice to relax, just me and the dog.

I'm back at work again today, getting a lot done too. I feel much better, I'm still very tired - I don't think I'll ever get enough sleep.
-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment