Friday, February 20, 2009

The Beginning

Hi! I'm Miss. Beach Bound. Glad to meet you!

This is my first post, and my first blog! I decided to start a blog because I love to write, and I thought it would be neat to have a place where I can share new things I find or learn, and converse with other women much like myself.

First, I should probably tell you a bit about me.....I am a 20 somethings female from Charlotte, NC. I am working on a Degree in Elementary Education, and working full time. Crazy, eh!? No boyfriend, don't have time for that....although the thought is appealing. I love simple things like reading, writing and relaxing. I truly believe in retail therapy, that is - shopping until I drop. I love to shop, but I only buy something if I think its a good deal. I am obsessive about using lotion, getting A's in all my classes, and staying organized (my own version of organized). I have some very good friends, most of who are old then me and far more established. I am not very fond of the bar scene, although I do go every once in a while.

I am really excited about finishing my degree, and getting into the classroom. I am nearly finished, with only about a year and a half left until I get the coveted piece of paper, that is a degree.

Lastly, I'm excited about starting my blog! I have read lots of different blogs (Mommy Blogs, New Wife Blogs, College Student Blogs, etc) and I think I have what it takes to be "faithful" to my blog, and my readers!

-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment