Friday, February 20, 2009

Lotion & Shoes

There are certain things a girl cannot live without. Obviously by the title of my post you can see that I am referring to lotion and shoes. Women have an obligation to look nice, and smell nice. Lotion and shoes are the icing on the cake when it comes to looking and smelling nice. No?

One Example: You could wear a really cute pair of summer capri's, with an adorable top, but.....if you wear sneakers and ankles socks with it - you ruin the entire look; not to mention that sneakers and ankle socks are a fashion disaster if they aren't appropriately paired.

So, in honor of my post pertaining to Lotion & Shoes, I will share with you a couple of my favorites:


Shoes
-
Nike Shox (www.nike.com)
- Crocs (www.crocs.com)
- Steve Madden (www.stevemadden.com)

Lotion
~ I only use Victoria's Secret brand (www.victoriassecret.com)
- Drenched in Pink, Soft & Pure
- Beauty Rush, Grapesicle
- Secret Garden, Love Spell
- Secret Garden, Pure Seduction
- Dream Angels, Heavenly

I highly recommend all the lotions, they're all amazing and suitable for any mood and outfit, they all have a body mist or perfume as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment