Monday, February 23, 2009

Entertainment = Shopping

Opps! No Sunday Post! That "I will blog everyday" mentality was short lived! No less - I didn't forget, I just got too busy and wasn't near the computer.

I have become an avid reader of James Patterson and Debbie Macomber books. I like them because they are realistic, sweet stories. Not raunchy romance novels. James Patterson has some mystery books, but I don't read them - I'm a chicken! I stayed up until 3 am on Sunday morning reading, and when I woke up at 9 am read again until I finished the book (Promise, Texas by Debbie Macomber). It was a great book! I decided that I needed to quit being lazy and get some housework done. I started in the bedroom, and I cleaned every inch of the room. When I was done, I decided that I needed to reward myself with a new bed ensemble, complete with curtains to match and throw pillows.

I was off to the mall in less than 4 hours, and back home with a great new set! I meant to take pictures, but again - I forgot before running out the door this morning. I will definitely take pictures tonight and upload them. Promise.

I have decided that from now on, before I go shopping I should try to accomplish something at home, and treat shopping as a reward. My reward? (Other than the new bedding). Panties from Arie. I love that store! (
www.ae.com/aerie/index.jsp).

Ah, it's another Monday. I have a midterm at 2....blah.
-BB


0 comments:

Post a Comment