Friday, March 20, 2009

Headaches and Happiness

As promised, I am back. It has been a rough week!

It all started Monday morning with a little headache and an all over body ache. I called work to let them know I would be late and slept until 10 before dragging my butt in for a half day. Tuesday seemed to be better, but the headache was still still there. I went to class and came to work, but when I started reading e-mail, I realized I couldn't see correctly. Apparently I had something similar to a cluster headache and it was affecting my vision. I called the chiropractor and my Mom drove me to an 11:30 appointment. After some therapy and a good adjustment my vision was normal, but my headache was intense. I went home and slept from 1 pm - 6 am the next day.

Of course, because of Monday and Tuesday I was behind at work so I spent Wednesday dragging through the day and playing catch up. Yesterday was the first day all week I felt like myself and I looked normal, not like death.

At any rate, I'm glad to be back in my routine!

Now, I'm off to catch up on my Google Reader and comment on all your fabulous posts that I have missed!
-BB

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you're back to normal! I hate playing the catch up game after being sick!

Post a Comment