Monday, March 30, 2009

And it's Monday again....

I did something this weekend that I always say I'm going to do, but never do. I relaxed. It was great too! I slept until 10 yesterday and I didn't change out of my PJ's until 4 pm when I had to go grocery shopping. I was with friends on Saturday evening and I didn't get home until after 2 am, so naturally I took a shower and couldn't fall asleep. My insomnia and shower wake up kept me up until 4 am, so sleeping until 10 was warranted!

On another note, I have a big exam tomorrow. I worked on the study guide yesterday and I got it completed. Now I just have to read and review it until I can spit out knowledge about social problems like my life depends on it. Did I mention I'm not a fan of testing? Hate it, but it's a requirement of any education...so I better get used to it!

Tonight is the big weigh in. Mom and I are going right after work today, she is joining this week so she won't find out if she lost anything even though she followed the plan with me all week. We went grocery shopping last night and bought lots of healthy items for dinner this week.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday. I have meetings most of the day. I don't like meetings almost as much as I don't like exams.

-BB

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I don't like exams either...I suck at them!

Good luck @ your weigh in! I can't wait to hear about all your success!

Kristen said...

Do you like doing WW? A lot of women I know do it but I'm not really sure how it works.

Post a Comment