Friday, May 8, 2009

First Thing Friday - #1

Photobucket

Wanna play!?
  • Visit Miss. Beach Bound's blog on Wednesday's
  • Get the First Thing Friday words and get to work!
  • On Friday - post it!
  • Comment on Miss. Beach Bound's FTF post so everyone knows you participated!
It's a great way to make new blogging friends!

1) Travel
Photobucket
When the EBF graduated from High School, we went to the beach for a week. While we were there they had a sandcastle building contest. It has become a tradition, every May when I go to the beach - I look for the winning sandcastle. They leave it up for weeks and keep it guarded 24/7 so everyone has the opportunity to enjoy it. I hope I get to see it this weekend, but I think it may be too early. It's generally Memorial Day weekend when they build the monstrosities.

2) Shop
Photobucket
I am addicted to Ikea. There - I said it! Seriously, this is by far the greatest home decorating/remodel/furniture store ever. They have everything you could imagine for your house, and it's inexpensive! I shop there a lot


3) Entertainment
Photobucket
This past November, I was fortunate enough to attend the Reba McIntyre / Kelly Clarkson concert in Charlotte. I had 4th row seats, and it was an amazing concert. I'm going to Keith Urban next, I'm not sitting nearly as close - but I'm sure his Aussie Hotness will be radiating all the way back to my seats! :)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Reba...gotta love her! I went and saw her in February and loved every second of it! I thought her shirt might be the same one I saw her in (http://jessicaelizabethr.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-keep-promises-i-make.html), but it does look different when comparing the two! :)

Post a Comment