Thursday, May 7, 2009

Randomness - Garbage Post

Yes, this is a very random, garbage post of a whole lot of different topics. Why? Because I'm just in one of those moods today! Wanna know what else? I'm going to use bullets to keep my post organized, because I'm obsessive about organization like that.

  • End of semester exam stress has been lifted. I took my last final exam this morning, and while I know I didn't make a 100 because there were some questions I just wasn't sure about, I know I did well. I am thoroughly excited that the semester is over, and I can now focus on getting ready for the Summer semester, buying books, cleaning out notebooks, and reorganizing my desk in preparation for the ever busy Fall semester in which I will be taking 4 classes and working full time. Am I crazy? Yes. I am. I've accepted it.
  • I am leaving for the beach tomorrow, I know I've said this like a million times, but I'm excited. I haven't had a chance to pack. I studied for my exam last night, and I intended to pack tonight - until I received an e-mail last night that said "We have a **** meeting tonight, and immediately after that we will have (name of special event) planning meeting. Guess who leads and organizes the (name of special event) planning meetings? Me! Yes- they asked me if they could do that, and yes - I told them they could. So now, I have no time to wash clothes and pack an organized suitcase, which will include a toothbrush (my biggest fear is getting someone on vacation, and not having a toothbrush).However, I took tomorrow off, and we're not leaving until after lunch. I am planning on getting up early enough to do my workout, wash clothes, pack and shower just before hitting the road. Moving on to the next bullet....
  • I actually look forward to using the Wii Fit. I think it's because every time I get on it and do a body test, my BMI gets closer to the "healthy" range. It even congratulates you for losing weight! Who doesn't like a pat on the back by a cartoon character on your TV? I will take all the kudos I can get! Oh, how I love thee Wii. (Corny)
  • I have come to the conclusion that work is overrated, and not a lot of fun. Now, don't get me wrong - I love my job. But what I hate is when the "big guys" at the top release a memo that is so poorly written, that it requires me to write a memo about the memo to clear up all the confusion and fight of the mass amounts of questions about said memo. I wish they would get a little input from minions (i.e people like me) before releasing a memo that makes it sound like people might loose their jobs! Goodness gracious...
Alright, I'm off now to organize and file the piles on my desk and surrounding areas, so I can go on vacation with a clean conscience.

Don't forget about First Thing Friday! :)
-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment