- Visit Miss. Beach Bound's blog on Wednesdays
- Get the First Thing Friday Words, and get to work!
- On Friday - post it!
- Comment on Miss. Beach Bound's FTF Post so everyone knows you participated!
It rained here all week. It was so bad, that on the way home from work last night I had to drive with my 4-ways on, about 10 miles an hour under the speed limit. Of course, there were still people passing me, pretending they could see the lines in the road - but I couldn't and I wasn't taking any chances!
2) CarI have decided that I am completely in love with the new 2010 Camaro. I've always been a fan of Camaro, and I actually got to see one up close this past weekend. I need one. Of course- I can't get one because the next big purchase for me needs to be a house. My current car was brand new when I bought it 2 years ago, so I can deal with it for awhile longer.
3) ButterflyButterflies remind me of Spring, which is my favorite season. We have a community park near my house that we go to quite a bit to get a little exercise. I could sit on the bench by the pond for hours and just watch the butterflies. They're amazing and beautiful.