Monday, May 4, 2009

Manic Monday

I got a lot of things on my list complete this weekend, however - it's never ending and in that fashion, I still have things to do.

I am supposed to go to lunch tomorrow with my friend who is moving, all I managed to get her was a card. I've got to find something good tonight, somewhere, or I will have a lame present. Any ideas?

One thing I accomplished this weekend, that I am proud of, is putting away all my laundry. Every last piece has been hung in the closet, no more living out of a laundry basket.

At the end of every semester I go through this panic mode and only do things related to school and sleeping. I fail to get housework done, until it's so bad I cannot stand it anymore. Considering my last exam is not until this Thursday, it is pretty impressive that there aren't piles of laundry placed in various baskets throughout my bedroom.

I'm only working 4 days this week, then I'm beach bound for 3 days of pure bliss!
-BB

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you've got a busy week! I'm the same way around this time of the year.

Post a Comment