Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Summer Clothes Dilemma

I am pretty sure most of you can agree with me, we all have the summer clothes shopping blues. Generally, I despise trying on my shorts and tanks from last year, but since I lost 16 pounds, I don't mind it. Except....nothing fits. It's all too big, which I suppose is better than too small!?!

I really do not like shopping for new pants, it is such a chore for me. I can't ever find anything I like, that fits me correctly, and is the right price. Old Navy generally has clothes that I can wear to work, but nothing for the weekends at the lake. Their denim is severely lacking. Gap is my source for denim shorts and Capri's. It's durable, and if you can catch a sale - a bargain.

This week we have had 80 degree weather every day, and my wardrobe is still Winter. I plan to switch out my clothes this weekend. I know I have some clothes that will still fit me, but I also know I will need to get shopping so I have decent clothes to wear to work, without them falling off me. Ugh. I'm not looking forward to it. I don't want to buy too much because I am still losing, so it would be a waste of money.

I'd like to loose about 30 pounds really quick so I can go shopping with a smile on my face! :)

-BB

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My wardrobe certainly needs updating and I have been looking online for some clothing ideas for the summer and found several nice items at Great Universal. I intend to buy bright coloured clothing this year to set the mood, I just hope that the weather is good and doesn't rain all the time.

Post a Comment