Here's my quick recap.....
- I got burnt at the pool. Yes, I wore sunscreen. Apparently not enough, and now I am paying for it. I'm miserable and it hurts to wear a very important undergarment - a brassiere. TMI - I know. But the good news is, I'm wearing one!
- My Mom is amazing! She washed and waxed my car on Saturday while I sat in a lawn chair and watched her because I was feeling so yucky. I think I ate something that didn't agree with me.
- I have to do a clinical assignment today, so I'm leaving work early to go to Math Camp! Y'ay!!
- I read a really good book by Debbie Macomber, it's called "Shops on Blossom Street". Great book!
- I've got a medical issue to take care of on Thursday, noting gross. I'll spare you the details until I know more, no need to panic right now.
- I've decided to give up on First Thing Friday. It's not really catching on and it's become work, instead of fun. I want fun!!!
- It's a 4 day week for me! Off on Friday!!!