Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Post?!? What!

I had a bit of free time, so I thought I would make an attempt at a Sunday post.

I've already walked/ran for a good while this morning, I'm not sure of the distance because it is not marked at the park - but it was long enough for the dog to decide he needed a nap. He's laying on the floor next to my chair panting. He is so wore out, he doesn't even want a drink of water - poor guy! I guess I'll have to leave him home next time. I remember when I first started going to the park, I felt like that too. I'm glad I've gotten my body in better shape and I can handle a little walk/run without being absolutely worn out.

I'm getting ready to eat a quick bite for lunch, then I'm headed to EBF's house to lay by the in ground pool and soak up the sun for the afternoon. There is a perk to maintaining a friendship with the Ex's family, and in this case it happens to be that his Mom and Dad love me, I'd venture to say a little more than him - and they practically beg me to come swimming in the summer. I rarely ever take them up on their offer, but it's hot today - and I'm ready to swim!!

I'm off to get ready!
-BB

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Have fun! I'm totally jealous because I'm overhauling my room.

Post a Comment