Friday, July 24, 2009

My Weekend

I'm looking forward to enjoying some time with friends and family this weekend, it will be nice to just be around the house and not traveling.

Tonight after work the plan is to grab a bite to eat, and head to the mall for some shopping. Tomorrow I'm going to stick around the house and do some cleaning, then in the afternoon I'm going to a baby shower with a friend. I don't have any plans for Saturday night, but I'm sure I will end up doing something exciting. Saturday nights are always elusive and last minute, which makes them fun!

On Sunday my Mom and I are going to the Kid Rock & Lynyrd Skynard concert. It should be a blast, although I've never been to a concert of this genre before - so I'm not really sure what to expect.

I took a vacation day on Monday to recuperate from our late night on Sunday. I'm planning on vacationing on the couch with a book in one had, and an ice cold drink in the other!

Please take a moment to stop by Jessica's blog at This, that & my blog. Jessica is around the same age as me, and lost her father early this morning. She needs our payers to lift her and her family up right now.

Thank you all.
-BB

1 comments:

JennyMac said...

Enjoy your weekend..and I did pop over to her blog. Terrible loss.

Post a Comment