Saturday, July 18, 2009

Secret Revealed

I'm in Pennsylvania!

What were the pictures???

Picture #1 is the Liberty Bell located in Philadelphia, PA

Picture #2 is the beautiful Appalachian Mountains

Picture #3 is the Pittsburgh Steelers team logo

I'm not in Philadelphia or Pittsburgh, but I am in the mountains for a family reunion. I haven't been in 4 years, and Mom hasn't been in 9 years. I am looking forward to seeing all my family that I haven't seen in many many years, and enjoying some time away from home. Of course, it is a 9 hour drive from North Carolina, which is the downside to the entire trip. But, it's good Mother/Daughter bonding time, and we love to spend time with each other so it is FUN!

Oh, as as for those relatives *ahem* that we don't care to see - we're hoping they don't attend the reunion. One can only hope!

See ya Tuesday!
-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment