Friday, July 17, 2009

Shhh.... Secret Vacation!

I'm going to be out of touch for the weekend. It's going to be great fun not having my laptop, not! I'm probably going to go through withdraw, but I decided I didn't want to have to keep track of it while I was trying to enjoy my weekend.

At Noon, Mom and I are headed on a girls trip until Monday. The secret is, nobody knows that we are coming. It has been top secret because we have certain family member *ahem* whom we do not particularly care to spend time with whilst trying to enjoy our vacation. Where am I going?

Here are a couple of picture hints:
(Note: These hit at the state, not the town)

Picture Hint #1

Picture Hint #2

Picture Hint #3

Guess away in the comments!
I have a scheduled post to go up on Saturday at Noon with the answer!

I'll be back on to regular posting on Tuesday!
-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment