Friday, August 14, 2009

Water ski? Oh my!

This weekend is going to be busy and fun. Friends of my brother and I are coming to visit. They should be arriving about the time we get home from work. We don't have any definite plans tonight, that I know of - but I'm sure we will do something.

Tomorrow we are planning on spending the day on the lake, trying to water ski. I haven't tried in years, knee boarding was more my thing. We'll see how that goes. I'll probably be agonizing about the pain I am in on Monday!!

I'm also going through 'SIW', a.k.a. Sever Ikea Withdraw. I absolutely love Ikea, but I haven't been there in a couple of months. I intend to rectify this situation this weekend. I could buy that store out....if I had the money. It's cheap though, so I could buy a lot of it! Ha ha.

I'm just glad it is Friday and I have 2 days to relax and enjoy my life.
-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment