Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just don't have time....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Ok - I feel better now. Kinda.

Things have just been so crazy around here, I haven't had time to blog about any of it. It makes me sad, I hate neglecting my blog.

I also hate lists, but since I'm in a hurry - I must do a list....
  • My job is changing, big time. It's not a bad thing, because my pay is not decreasing. It's not increasing either - but that's another complaint for another time.
  • School has been going good, I just turned in a big, long paper on Tuesday night . . . hopefully that means I will have more time to blog.
  • I'm going on vacation Friday through Tuesday, and I'm soooo looking forward to it.
Here's a new picture of the baby to hold you over until I have more time to write a way better post...

-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment