Friday, December 11, 2009

The Life of the Unemployed...

The end of the semester came up quickly, I am very grateful for that. I am finished, except for 1 exam next Thursday. I am enjoying a little break until then. Yesterday and today I busied myself with laundry, dishes and baking. This morning I had some errands to run, and floors to wash. Of course, I enjoy some down time now and then.

TiVo is amazing! I love the Real Housewives of Orange County, and Jersey Shore. Let's be serious though, who takes their daughters who can barely walk and talk to get manicures and pedicures? Crazy! These people have too much money!

I'm ready for Christmas. Our house is decorated, and all the gifts are purchased and wrapped. I'm planning to try some new recipes, which is exciting. I actually have time to try recipes, because I am home to make them!

That's about all that's been going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment