Saturday, January 9, 2010

AWESOME Saturday!

Today was an awesome Saturday! Besides the obvious that I have my health and my family, it was great because it was stress free and relaxing, and I managed to slip in a late afternoon nap.

I had to be up early to do some employment testing, cross your fingers for me. I don't have to work, but honestly - I get bored at home. I did well on my test, but now I have to see if they think I am "capable" of doing the job - whatever that means.

In the afternoon I went shopping at my favorite store, Kohls. If you don't have a Kohl's in your neck of the woods, you seriously have no idea what you are missing. I would venture to say that 98% of my wardrobe is purchased in that store. After shopping we ate at my favorite restaurant, Cracker Barrel....yum! Chicken and Dumplings, fabulous! Then, a quick trip to the grocery store and home to watch the Dallas/Philadelphia game.

I'm not a fan of either team, but darn...can the Eagles do something?!?! It's not over yet, but I think it's safe to say Dallas has it.

Tomorrow I'm going to whip up a big pot of White Chicken Chili and watch football and get my money's worth out of the Wii. Fun fun!

It has been far to cold here in the south lately. If it's below 30 again tomorrow, I'm not leaving the house, for anything! It's too cold to start the car and get out of the car, and then have to warm the car up again. It is just too cold. Hello Mother Nature? Do you hear me? It's too cold! Bring the sun back to the south, warm it up.....50 would be fine with me, heck - I might even settle with 45!

-BB

1 comments:

tootie said...

I love Kohl's, too! They always have the best sales.

And I agree - I'm sooo ready for warmer weather!

Post a Comment