Sunday, January 10, 2010

Officially: "Just a College Student"

Tomorrow is my first official day as "just a college student". It has been several years (like more than 5), since I graduated from high school. It took me 3 years to get my Associates Degree, and now I am working toward my Bachelors degree. I will graduate in May 2011, so I am making decent progress being that I have been a part time student until this past semester.

Tomorrow will be my first full day (9:30 - 5) of college. I have always taken 1 or 2 classes a day, but never a FULL day. I'm planning on being completely exhausted, especially since tomorrow will be extra long with a night class that ends at 8 pm. I am not working yet, and it looks like I won't be working anytime soon, as I don't have any prospective employers banging down my door from the 30 something applications and resumes I have submitted.

I am looking forward to focusing on school more, and a job less. I'm excited about the opportunities I will be afforded with my new found free time.

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
-BB

4 comments:

Millennium Housewife said...

So how did it go? Was it like my little girl's first day where she fell asleep in the car before dinner? x

MissBliss said...

Hope it was a great semester! and year! it must have been busy... ;) I entered that zone too!

MissBliss said...

congrats! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your endeavors in College! Remember to just enjoy every moment of your college life for it shall never pass again.

associates degree

Post a Comment