Friday, May 22, 2009

First Thing Friday - #3

Wanna Play?It's a great way to make new blogging friends!

1) Lotion
I love love love Victoria's Secret lotion, body spray, and perfume. I am particularly addicted to the PINK Soft and Pure lotion. I have one at work and one at home.

2) Work
Paperwork! Seriously - I feel like that's all I do. I wish we could just go paperless! A lot of our processes are, but most of my job is not. I despise filing, but I do a lot of it.


3) Communication
I am seriously addicted to my BlackBerry. If I were to leave it home, I'd panic. It is my "link" to my home life when I'm at work, and work when I'm at home. It helps keep me unbelievably organized, which is very important considering my hectic class schedule, job and extracurricular activities. If you don't have a BlackBerry - you need one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment