Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday? Already?!?

The weekend went by far to fast. It feels like it was just Friday, and now it's Monday!

I had a very relaxing and eventful weekend. First, it rained off and on all weekend, so I didn't get a chance to clean my car very well. I washed it, then 20 minutes later we got a downpour, then the sun was out again. Welcome to the South!

On Sunday I went downstairs to the basement and went through bins of clothes that were from my skinnier days. Nothing like a little motivation! I had several pairs of pants that now fit me, so I brought them up and washed them. Then I cleaned all the "bigger" clothes out of my closet and moved them to the basement. It felt great!

Other than that, I did a lot of shopping and only bought a pair of shoes, sunglasses, and a shirt. Nothing too exciting!

I weigh in tonight - wish me luck!
-BB

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on fitting in the "skinner days" clothes! That's great! Good luck tonight.

Post a Comment