Monday, August 24, 2009

Organization is Key

In order to be successful, and have the minimal amount of stress possible.... I must be organized.

I feel like I'm organized. Last night, I made a list of everything I needed to remember to bring with me to work today. I managed to bring everything on my list, imagine that! An unorganized Monday is bad enough, but an unorganized Monday and first day of the semester is disastrous!

Of course, the menu is planned for the week as well....

Monday
- Dinner Out (Japanese, yum!)
Tuesday - Class Late. Chicken Nuggets & Apple Dippers from McDonald's
Wednesday - Grilled Chicken Sausage with Artichokes & Mozzarella, Au Gratin Potatoes, Corn
Thursday - Class Late. Fish Fillet & Apple Dippers from McDonald's

Do you see how busy = no cooking? I don't have time! I wont be home until after 9 on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. On Monday evenings we go to Weight Watchers and don't get home until 7 or later. It looks like Wednesday will be the only night to cook a good meal and relax. Of course, there is always Friday too. Usually on Friday, we eat the leftovers in the fridge from Monday - Thursday. This week, it will probably be pancakes or something quick and easy!

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about starting this semester and completing 4 more classes. But, man...is it going to be a slow wait for finals in December!

-BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment